Gabby Dyke's Pumpkin Cookies (from Grandma Ru)
1lb Pumpkin puree
3/4c Canola oil
4c. AP flour
4tsp. Baking powder
1tsp kosher salt
2 tsp. Vanilla
2tsp baking soda (mixed with milk first)
2tsp milk(mixed with baking soda first)
1 bag. Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix pumpkin, sugar, oil, and eggs until well combined.
3. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt until well mixed.
4. Add vanilla milk and baking soda mixture once those are combined mix in chocolate chips.
5. Place 1in dough balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375 for 10-11 minutes.
We'd love to see your version of Gabby's recipe!
Share your photos with us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter!